Travel To & From London
Arriving or Departing by Plane
- The largest airport in the UK and one of the busiest in the world with over 60 million passengers a year!
- Located approximately 32 km (20 miles) from Central London with excellent transport links including the Heathrow Express Train, London Underground Train, Heathrow Connect, National Express Coach and Taxis.
- For flight and airport information, or for more details on travelling to/from Gatwick, please visit www.heathrowairport.com
- The second largest airport in the UK
- Located approximately 45 km (28 miles) south of London
- The fastest way to travel into Central London is on the Gatwick Express Train to Victoria Station , but you can also take the First Capital Connect Train (formerly Thameslink) to London Bridge, Blackfriars and St Pancras Stations. Southern Railway also runs trains between Gatwick and London Bridge. Alternatively, you can hire a taxi, book a private driver, or catch a National Express Coach or easyBus Coach
- For flight and airport information, or for more details on travelling to/from Gatwick, please visit www.gatwickairport.com
Arriving or Departing by Train
If you're traveling from Paris to London, the best solution is to take the train. Many people think of flights from Paris to London, but unless you live near the airports, it's easier and quicker to take the Eurostar train. It's fast (just over 2 hours) and goes from Gare du Nord in Paris to St. Pancras in London.