There's nothing quite like the possibilities that come with getting the keys to your new home. If you've just purchased your dream London property, but are looking for some advice on the next steps we would be happy to help. Our team can suggest affordable decorative touches, share ideas for designing an appealing vacation rental and much more.
Tips for Transforming Your Property Into A Successful Vacation Rental
Here are some tips to keep in mind if you're planning on transforming your new property into a successful vacation rental.
- Ensure you have the highest quality locks and consider installing a small safe for valuables as this is an appealing feature for guests.
- Invest in high quality beds and mattresses. We can suggest resources for buying furniture that is both well-designed and highly functional with storage space included.
- Skip on basic IKEA furnishings and invest in higher quality. While priceless family heirlooms are not the right choice, guests appreciate nice quality and design.
- Plan your own storage space where you can lock away personal and important items.
- For the living room, purchase a sofa with extra covers. We can recommend a good supplier who makes replacement pieces you can order in advance.
- Consider lighting carefully as it's an important feature for guests to feel at home.
- Purchase replaceable dishes, not the best china.
- Include extra glasses and wine glasses in case of breakage.
- If you are remodeling, include enough plugs as everyone traveling today has tons of devices to charge.
- We provide quality sheets and towels so you don't have to, but require a cupboard space to lock away extras.