- London Info & Tours
- For Sale
- List With Us
for Hamilton Apartment
by Toni S, United States
"Just completed a lovely 8 night stay at the Hamilton.
Here are a few hints to help you enjoy London:
1) Walk south towards the Thames. Cross over Albert Bridge and Voila, youâ€™re at Battersea Park! Enjoy a nice stroll â€“ I enjoyed watching cricket games on a sunny Sunday afternoon
2) No 170 bus is your main route to Victoria. The Clock Tower, House of Parliament and Westminster Abbey are a short walk from Victoria Station.
3) Wicked is a must-see. Iâ€™ve seen it 2x in London â€“ both productions were spectacular.
4) Buy a transport (or Oyster card). Makes getting around easy.
5) Get lost â€“ seriously! I discovered some amazing neighborhoods around London by simply taking a wrong bus/train
Enjoy this lovely flat and your stay in London.
p.s. Thank you London Perfect for making my extended stay enjoyable.
Toni S, United States